XMasonry is a simple, minimalistic and featured native masonry layout for React JS.
No dependencies, very tiny weight of ~3.5kb gzipped library code.
- Native masonry layout implementation for React JS with no dependencies.
- Minimalistic by design.
- Configurable width of blocks (in columns) and width of columns (targeting width in pixels).
- Responsive and mobile-friendly approach (so there is no "fixed block width in px" option).
- Fully customizable using CSS. Add animations and transitions you like (.xmasonry and .xblock selectors).
- Works with server rendering.
If you see this text, that means that your browser doesn't support latest React JS or
you have network problems. Try refreshing the page or updating your browser.
Like the project?
Star it on GitHub
let us know you are interested!
native, light, minimalistic